Keep parents and friends up to date with your classes activity on school trips.
- Blog your class or school trips.
- Create a new blog especially for the trip or create a category on your class or school blog.
- Post from your smart phone or tablet moblog style.
- Keep in touch with parents.
- Let parents keep in touch with pupils through comments, not time dependent phone calls.
- Post images, video and audio.
- Involve pupils in the production of the blog for ownership.
- Create a resource to look back on or work from on at a later date.
Here are some resources on the help blog to get you started with a trip blog.
Googlemaps – Jetpack shows how to add a google map to your blog posts or pages using functionality from the Jetpack plugin.