ICT for Teaching & Learning in Falkirk Primary Schools from Malcolm Wilson, ICT Curriculum Development Officer for Falkirk Council Education Services.
A blog makes it easy to collect, curate, organise and share resources from around the web
- Post links, screenshots and information about online resources.
- Organise resources with categories and tags.
- Initiate discussion with other people with the same interests.
- Add supporting material, files, video and audio.
- Publish efficiently, save time.
- Network and publicise your posts automatically through Twitter.
Tip Use the Press This tool to quickly post resources from anywhere on the internet to your blog.
Press This is a bookmarklet: a little app that runs in your browser and lets you grab bits of the web.
Use Press This to clip text, images and videos from any web page. Then edit and add more straight from Press This before you save or publish it in a post on your blog.
Drag-and-drop the Press This link to your bookmarks bar or right click it and add it to your favorites for a posting shortcut.