A blog does not need to be for life, you can run one for a term, a week or even a day. It is a great way to keep a record of a class project.
- Share your class activities with parents and the wider community.
- Involve pupils is publishing to give them an audience for their work.
- Celebrate achievements of pupils.
- Get feedback and connections from around the world.
You could have a blog for:
- A curricular topic.
- A day of poetry.
- Developing the school garden.
- Art Gallery
- Science experiment videos
- Your idea here.
Tip: Again share the workload with pupils. Let them do the work, take ownership.