Sharing your practise and your professional learning online with other from around the world.
- Record your Professional Development
- Blogging helps you to reflect and develop your thinking
- Engage with other professionals to share ideas, resources
- Gives a sense of professional agency and ownership
- Develop a Personal Learning Network
Tip: ScotEduBlogs | A aggregation of Scottish educational blogs aggregates lots of professional blogs from around Scotland this should give you a feel for professional blogging. Pedagoo is a site where any teacher can sign up to post.