As well as sharing resources from around the web a blog can be a centre for flipped learning, a place for pupils to help each other anytime and to remind them of homework tasks!
- Provide resources for anytime learning or the flipped classroom.
- Pupils can access files and resources from home.
- Share files or embed media, video and audio resources
- Share links to other suitable educational content.
- Promote online discussion amount learners.
- Organise resources by categorising or tagging posts.
Tip, informal homework, ask a question in a post, turn on moderation of all comments and wait till all pupils have had a chance to answer.