A blog is one way that pupils can profile their learning.
- Pupils keep an online record of their progress and achievements throughout their school life.
- Easy to categorise, tag and organise posts.
- Post evidence of learning, files, audio, video and images.
- Accessible anywhere the pupil can get on line.
- Encourage reflection and and responsibility from pupils.
Glow Blogs have a custom e-Portfolio plugin that helps pupils produce a profile from their e-Portfolio blog.
Tip: Get pupils to add out of school activities and use the blog in their own time. Encourage ownership by allowing them to experiment with text styles, image, media etc.