Welcome to our Cart Mill Cafe

Welcome to our Cart Mill Cafe where we just love our Marvellous Meals made by our cook Stephanie.

We have 3 sittings in our Cafe for our 3-5 year olds. 11.45 for our Stretch A am , 12.30 for our Stretch B  and finally 1.15 for our Stretch A pm and term timers.

We listen carefully for our names, go to the toilet,  wash our hands, then it’s time to wait for the Cart Mill train to take us to the Cafe!

“I’m so hungry!”.

Using our special tongs, we demonstrate fabulous fine motor skills through choosing our own vegetables from our crudité  platter. Pouring our own water helps us to practise our measuring and pouring skills.

“I like cucumber. I don’t like carrot”.

We just love sitting round our table together and it gives us the ideal opportunity to chat and get to know each other better.

After we have finished our tasty lunch we clear away our plates, cutlery and glasses. We just love helping to clean the tables and demonstrate excellent team work, working together to set the table for our friends. We are so good at counting how many chairs, knives and forks we need.

“I’ll do the fork and you do the knife”.
“I’ll do the plates”.
“We need one more fork and two glasses”.

We are very confident in sharing our likes and dislikes after we have finished our lunch. It was a definite 👍🏻 for the pastry today!

“I loved the pastry!”

”I didn’t like the potatoes”.

Our Cart Mill Cafe daily menu can be found below.

https://www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/nursery-men