ABOUT OUR CENTRE
Cart Mill Family Centre opened in August 2015 and is a new centre with a hard-working and dynamic team of educators and support staff.
Our team includes:
- Head Teacher
- Depute Head of Centre
- Senior Child Development Officer
- Child Development Officers
- Pupil Support Assistant
- Wraparound Staff
- Senior Clerical Assistant
- Janitor & Cleaner
“I feel very privileged to have our wee boy attending such a positive, nurturing and friendly family centre!”
quote from one of our parents
Please click here to view our Centre Handbook 2019
We believe that children come first in Cart Mill Family Centre. We respect children and their right to be a child.
We believe that children:
- are rich, competent and resourceful
- are curious, inquiring and creative
- are creators of knowledge drawn from their own experiences
- have the right to be consulted, listened to and heard
- have the right to interact and communicate with one another and with caring, respectful adults.