ABOUT OUR CENTRE
Cart Mill Family Centre opened in August 2015 and is a brand new centre with a hard-working and dynamic team of educators and support staff.
Our team includes:
- Head Teacher
- 2 Depute Heads
- Senior Child Development Officer
- Child Development Officers
- Pupil Support Assistant
- Wraparound Staff
- Senior Clerical Assistant
- Janitor & Cleaner
“I feel very privileged to have our wee boy attending such a positive, nurturing and friendly family centre!”
quote from one of our parents
We have a Parent leaflet which provides a brief summary of the information contained in this website.
We believe that children come first in Cart Mill Family Centre. We respect children and their right to be a child.
We believe that children:
- are rich, competent and resourceful
- are curious, inquiring and creative
- are creators of knowledge drawn from their own experiences
- have the right to be consulted, listened to and heard
- have the right to interact and communicate with one another and with caring, respectful adults.