Family Information

ABOUT OUR CENTRE

Cart Mill Family Centre opened in August 2015 and moved to our purpose built centre in 2016. We have a hard-working and dynamic team of educators and support staff. We hope you find this section of our website useful, please navigate round the parent information section using the drop down menu.

OUR ETHOS

We believe that children come first in Cart Mill Family Centre. We respect children and their right to be a child.

We believe that children:

• are rich, competent and resourceful
  • are curious, inquiring and creative
  • are creators of knowledge drawn from their own experiences
  • have the right to be consulted, listened to and heard
  • have the right to interact and communicate with one another and with caring, respectful adults.

We love to share positive comments from our families, some are detailed below:

“Thank you for making my child’s time at Cart Mill so special. We cannot imagine a better start for her”

“Thank you so much for the love and care you gave to my daughter during her time at Cart Mill. The support we received was exceptional and we are so grateful for everything you have done for us. We have had the best experience and we’ll miss everyone!”

“You have all been amazing and we will miss you all”

“You are all amazing and I will personally miss seeing your cheery faces. Thank you to each and every one of you for making my daughter’s time at Cart Mill the best”

“I’m just so glad the children get to experience all these things. It’s a round of applause from me!”