Glow Blogs has undergone an update, including fixes for various issues and notable improvements.
- List blocks now function as expected; a new item is generated when the return key is pressed.
- Buttons Blocks also work correctly, creating a new button upon pressing the return key.
- Bulk adding users in “Add Users” and “Add Curriculum Groups” now functions properly. Please note that it requires pupil and teacher information to be present in SEEMiS and sent to Glow via Click and Go.
- The Block Editor now offers an expanded selection of blocks.
- For a comprehensive list, please refer to the Blocks Blog. Here are a couple of examples:
- The Repeat Visitor block displays content only after a specified number of visits, or before a set number of visits. Learn more about the repeat visitor block and see an example.
- The Button Block
Still to fix
- The Bulk Create Blogs feature is currently not operational but is expected to be resolved in October.
- Forms created with the Block Editor are currently experiencing issues and are under investigation. However, the Jetpack Contact form can still be used in the classic editor for posts and pages, and it continues to function as usual.