P7A have had an interesting week with lots going on.
One of our highlights was designing, building and testing our very own model zip wires. This was part of our work on Forces. Have a look at the pictures below – which forces can you see?
Other highlights of the week:
- Forces Presentations using AirPlay to share our Keynote Presentation with the class
- Scale drawings
- Continuing Description Writing – Museums of our choice
- Short o Spelling words – including a word art rhyming task
- Using rounding to find approximate answers to calculations
- Singular and Plural in Grammar
- Taking part in the Maths Week Scotland contest on Sumdog
- What was your ‘best bit’ of the week and why?
- When were you Resilient this week? (Did you overcome an obstacle or find a different way to do something? Choose to react in a different way when things went wrong? etc.)