This week’s highlights:
- Reading more of the Novel ‘Wonder’ – starting to understand things from his sister’s point of view
- Learning about Angles – how to measure them, how to draw them accurately, how to calculate angles when you know part of a straight line or whole turn and about vertically opposite angles
- Revising rules for Rounding numbers
- Exploring Volume, Mass, Density and Buoyancy in Science
- Improving our understanding of how to write a really great Description and using it to write about either a Spooky House or a New York Skyscraper scene
- Taking part in some Prefect Training to learn some new playground games with all the P7s.
Time for Reflection:
- When were you at you best this week?
- Why do you think that was?
- What one thing do you feel you could work on next week?