Home Learning Week 1 Make a timetable.

Hi Biggies,
I hope you are all settling into a routine, keeping safe and having some fun.

Please read this over with your parents, grandparents or whoever is looking after you in the day. Take your time read it carefully.

This week I would like you to do one thing. Make a timetable add it to your e-Portfolio.

Plan how you are going to spend your days. The picture with this post is just one idea, you may organise your day quite differently. You could also make your look nicer than mine😉

I do think you need to have some Literacy, spelling, reading and writing, some maths, some creative activity and some exercise. Please work with your parents or whoever is looking after you on this.

Of course you don’t need to keep to your timetable every day but it is a good idea to have one.

Your Learning Intention is: I can create timetables for different purposes, e.g. parties, school trips and events

Success Criteria:

• Create a timetable
  • Have slots for literacy, maths, exercise and fun.

Once you have your timetable post it to your e-Portfolio. Take a picture if you can or just write it out.

If you have trouble getting onto your e-Portfolio let me know and I’ll try and help.

You can email me or let us know in Teams if you like, some people are chatting there already.
We have also had a few e-Portfolio posts, well done to those people. I’ve put links in the Team chat.

I am also putting some nice, I think, photos in Teams, Jess added a drawing in progress and Aaron has just posted a bird photo. Please do the same. It doesn’t need to be to do with School work.

Please talk to your parents or whoever is caring for you  about what you are doing, they will be able to help.

I hope to see you soon, and you are keeping safe and having fun.

Cheers

Mr Johnston

Author: John Johnston

I am a teacher, currently working in Banton Primary for North Lanarkshire Council. I also act as Product Owner/provide support for Glow Blogs.