At the start of 2023 the Biggies joined in with the MakerSpaceNL project.
- Pupils are given a problem to solve, ideally within a context.
- Pupils have access to multiple resources and adequate time to solve the problem.
- Pupils use the design process to imagine, plan, create, test and evaluate.
- Pupils work collaboratively to solve the problem.
- Pupils can research existing solutions.
To introduce the concept of a makerspace as a time/place where pupils work collaboratively to design and build things.
To explore links to Engineering, Enquiry, Creativity and Problem Solving.