Minecraft Education Edition

You can use Minecraft Education Edition on your computer or iPad. In class we have been logging on with a special North Lanarkshire account, but you can use your glow email now.  The Glow email accout was only valid during Covid lockdown.

There are some Learning at Home activities you can do at home by yourself or with your family.

I have also manage to set it up at home so that you can logon together when I am running Minecraft. You need to use your glow email for that. the one ending in @glow.sch.uk

I’ll put the times I open the Virtual Banton up on Teams and put in the code you will need there too. You can email me if you can’t get into teams.

Author: John Johnston

I am a teacher, currently working in Banton Primary for North Lanarkshire Council. I also act as Product Owner/provide support for Glow Blogs.

2 thoughts on “Minecraft Education Edition”

1. Hello.

I am a computing science teacher at Dunoon Grammar School and we are looking to get Minecraft Education Edition in our school on 21 computers. It isnt proving as straight forward as we thought it might be and the council have not been successful themselves.

I was wondering how you were able to set it up and how you got around the email account issue, or which subscrption model you follow and why?

Any and all information would be incredibly useful.

Thank you

1. Hi Sam,
      That post was from lockdown when Minecraft was working with Glow accounts. My class now used different O365 emails provided by North Lanarkshire. I’ll drop you an email.