P7A Review of the week 5.11.21

One of the highlights for P7A this week was watching the live streaming of The Lorax from The Old Vid on Tuesday.  This was a special screening for schools linked to COP26 and we enjoyed watching it.

We also created a special Goodbye assembly for Mrs Ward which we shared with all the classes. This was another Dr Seuss related task as we re-wrote the words to one of her favourite stories and illustrated it using the Sketches App  and ideas from Dr Seuss characters. The finished product was uploaded to iMovie and also made into an ebook for Mrs Ward to keep.

We also worked in groups on presentations about rainforest plants this week. It was really fun to collaborate on the same Keynote file on our individual iPads and then create one shared piece of work which we could present to the class on the Smartboard.

We couldn’t do gymnastics on Thursday so Mrs Little taught us a new game in the MUGA called Hula Hut.  It was a cold day but we kept active to stay warm!

Time for Reflection:

1. What was the best bit of the week for you?
  2. What could you have improved on?

27 thoughts on “P7A Review of the week 5.11.21”

1. Flo
    1) My best bit of the week was definitely watching the Lorax.
    2) I could probably improve my spelling and try to challenge myself a bit more.

Lochie
    1) Hula Hut
    2) Our Collaborative Keynote on Rainforest Plants

Jack
    1) 1 my favourite thing this week was my lunch hall job.
    2) I could improve on my maths

2. The Lorax sounds good I can’t wait to watch it. I hope you enjoyed it! I am sad that Mrs Ward is leaving but her Dr Seuss video was good and I think that our video was better than the original.

3. 1. My favourite part of the week was watching the Lorax because it was really funny.
    2. I am not sure what I could of improved on.

4. My favourite part of the week was when we were tasting chocolate.
    The thing I’m most looking forward to next week is maybe the Lorax.
    The thing I would revisit would be P.E because it was gymnastics.