The Rainforest -What I have learnt – Andrew

In this topic I have learnt all about the rainforest . We’ve learnt all about the animals and plants we have also learnt about  the food tribes people eat. The tribes peoples all have jobs , when your 4 years olds get machetes  and 5- 9 year olds get cookery knifes . They cut plants like sugar cane and  other fruit plants . We now know how animals and plants have adapted to survive in the rainforest .  Animals bodies have changed over the years and the same with plants . The class also learnt about the different types of animals there is mammals , reptiles , amphibians, Birds and fish the biggest group is mammals . Everyone in the class really doesn’t like seeing the trees get cut down and we want it to stop. The rainforest is so important to earth because trees are life’s lungs . When we breath  carbon dioxide comes out and  the trees take it in and produce fresh oxygen for us . So if we don’t have trees we wont get fresh oxygen . The rainforest is also homes to 60% of worlds animals and to species that no one has discovered yet and its all the same with plants. So we need to help save the rainImage result for jaguar animal runningforest today . My favourite animal in the rainforest is the Jaguar because its such a vicious big cat with massive claws to grind up anything in its path . My favourite plant is the Venus fly trap because when the fly or insect steps on the hairs it triggers the trap to close and tighten so the insect is now dead . The rainforest gives us a lot of medicines to cure diseases and illness and deep within the rainforest  there might even be a cure for cancer but people cut down all the different types of trees so we might never find a cure for cancer . HELP SAVE THE RAINFOREST TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image