Happy Christmas from p5

We would like to wish you and your families a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Thanks for all your hard work this term. Here are a few highlights from the class.

Vivienne – My favourite thing was writing. I liked doing descriptive, Christmas and free writing best. I also liked doing gymnastics in PE. I liked when we got to show the class our work. I liked doing the presentation for the Sustainable Squad, the snowflakes and the Space pictures in pastels.

Rosie – I really liked doing the Inspire Christmas iPad activities. I also liked making Christingles.

Ellie – I liked the pantomime because it was really funny!

Eden – I liked making the owls even though it took me a long time to do. I also liked when we brought our pumpkins into school.

James – I liked making the light up pictures. I also liked writing and the pantomime.

Lowri – I liked doing the space topic and making space pictures, Christingles and owls. I also liked doing spot the difference on Inspire learning and making the light up pictures.

Leah – I liked painting the calendar. I also liked gymnastics in PE and the Christmas party. I liked the Christmas lunch, writing and the pantomime.

Ruby – I liked Scottish dancing.

Taylor – My favourite things were basketball, the Inspire activities on keynote and writing. I loved doing the nature walk! I also loved the Christmas stained glass art.

Matthew- I liked doing the calendar from Inspire learning. I also liked the Christmas party, Christmas free writing, gymnastics and the pantomime.

Beth – I liked us having a Halloween party in the classroom. I also liked doing the early morning starter tasks and the Christingles.

Zara – I liked the Christmas party. I also liked making the light up pictures, owls and Christingles.

Struan – I liked doing perspective in art.

Grace – I liked having the Christmas dinner, the Christingles and making the owls and poppies. I liked the Halloween and Christmas parties and the pantomime!