Here are our spelling words
Eden thought up this sentence to include all of the words!
‘I wish I had the skill to sing lyrics to my song while eating pancakes and syrup in the cygnet infested water while not missing the finish of the swimming race.’ Brilliant!
We are looking at maps of Scotland to locate towns, cities and power stations.
Others highlights include
- designing a gingerbread house Christmas card
- adding doubles
- adding several small numbers
- writing a description of a castle
- recognising 3D shapes in the world
- problem solving strategy ‘draw a picture’
- voting for Rosie as Pupil Council rep and Vivienne for Sustainable Squad rep
…and our forced perspective photographs!