The Piano Playing Ailen

I was sleeping when there was a CRASH!  There were lights flashing from my window.  I sprawled out of  bed and went to the window, and I peeked out.  I saw an amazing thing, a real live spaceship!  I ran outside,  then slowed down. Somthing was wrong. The spaceship was tiny!   I bashed down the door. I looked inside. There it was, a green ailen playing the piano. I asked why and he said ” I’m about to explode, I’m dieing! I’m sorry for the noise, aliens have exploded before, now I’m about to, so please run away!”   There was a boom! He had disappeared!

3 Replies to “The Piano Playing Ailen”

1. Hi there
    What a great story and a really good use of the 5 prompt words. Watch your spelling of the word ‘alien’ but really good work. Keep writing!
    Helen

2. Hi

I love your story!!!!
    I like that you have bold under the words you have to use!!!!

From Mia 🙂

3. How very sad that the alien (check your spelling) was dying. Do all aliens play the piano as they are about to explode, or does the piano cause the explosion. These are things I want to know, but only you, the author can answer.

Keep writing.