My First Piano

It was night when I was thinking about my new green piano. I was so excited about
getting it so I went to bed because it was going to arrive in the morning. It
is day now so I bolted down the stairs and there it was, my new piano! The box was tiny but as long as it was a piano.
I ripped the box open and took it out it was so exiting I’ve always wanted a
piano. I exploded in happiness as I  started playing the piano. Then my mum woke up and started shouting at me so I said sorry

5 Replies to “My First Piano”

1. Hi Robbie, I like the excitement your story conveys, your use of the phrase “bolted down the stairs” is a good example of how you’ve done this. I think I might have written exploded with happiness. I wonder what you think of the picture prompt for the next 100wc?
    From Miss Breyley, Burravoe School, Shetland

2. Hi, we wanted to know was the piano big or small? we really liked your piece of writing because it was very imagitive and discriptive. Is your favourite colour green? Is your favourite instrument the piano?

By Australia