P4,5

P4,5 activities

Rachel and Bella’s visit to Port Ellen Primary School

On Tuesday 7th February at 3PM my Mum brought my Guinea Pigs Rachel and Bella up to school for my presentation on my “Guinea Pig instruction Booklet “ I have been working on with Miss MacIntyre.   The cage was covered by a towel over it is because they like the dark and because they […]

Earthquake-proof Buildings

Earthquake-proof Buildings

P4/5 have been learning about the effects of earthquakes and the devastation they cause when buildings collapse.  They looked at different ways of making buildings stronger and more able to withstand an earthquake.  Everyone came up with their own design and then groups chose one design or a combination of features from two designs to […]

Bronagh's Trip to Westminster

Bronagh’s Trip to Westminster

We asked Bronagh questions about what she did in Westminster in London.  We firstly asked her a question on why she was there.  She went to Parliament because she was an young Scottish winner of an art competition for I love Amazon schools.  In Parliament they were taking photos and talking about the rain forest.  […]