Dinosaur disco

Katherine took the dinosaurs home.  She played with the dinosaurs and had a dinosaur disco with them.  She read them stories from the dinosaur book and they ate some of her breakfast.  She wrote ‘ I like the dinosaurs.  They are nice to have.  They are nice to play with.’

Baking Cakes

IMG_1418IMG_1424

When the dinosaurs and I got home from school we watched TV and after that we ate dinner.  We had macaroni and cheese. It was delicious! And after that we picked mummy off the ferry.  Mummy got us presents.  We went to bed and the next day we went to the Gaelic College to do my highland dancing and on the way home I got a snow cone.  The next day I made rainbow cakes with the dinosaurs and after that I went a walk through the woods with Granny Bongo and Papa John and my family.

Dinosaurs on Holiday

The dinosaurs are enjoying their holiday.  They went out for a walk in the forest and climbed lots of trees. Stegosaurus found a cave under a huge rock and did not want to go back into his bucket!  They played follow-the-leader balancing along this fallen tree.

P1/2 PORT ELLEN PRIMARY SCHOOL