The Exploding Christmas Turkey

One Christmas night Sandra ( the worst fairy ever)sat at the table all alone.  She was cooking a tiny turkey in her pink and fluffy oven.  Sandra danced over to the television and put on the annual piano contest while the turkey was cooking. Soon she heard the ding of the oven and she rushed to the oven and opened the door.  Slowly and delicately she took the turkey out and it was greenSandra sat it on the table picked up the knife and fork and went to cut the first piece of turkey when BOOM! The turkey exploded!  Sandra was some sorry girl.

4 Replies to “The Exploding Christmas Turkey”

1. Hello Emily,
    What a good way to use the prompt words! My imagination was really sparked and I decided that you meant Sandra was the worst at magic and in some way had messed up the magic turkey cooking spell!
    fae
    Ms Breyley, Burravoe School, Shetland

2. Hello Emily, what a magical 100WC. Thank you for underlining the prompt words; and a big well done for splitting them up in your piece. This was a very imaginative piece and I hope that you keep on writing.
    Well done. 🙂

3. Dear Emily,
    What a great story, I like how you extended your sentences. I liked how you used dance instead of walked. Have you done the next prompt yet? I hope you keep on writing!
    From Charlotte