THANK YOU P3

Boys and girls I was so surprised and delighted to find your special delivery on Friday. I am so sorry that I wasn’t in when Jacob and his Mum brought it round. I was volunteer shopping for someone.

I absolutely LOVE my beautiful gifts. How thoughtful of you all to organise this for me. I love the exquisite heart necklace, it will go with so many of my outfits. It has been much admired on my Facebook page and on Zoom chats already.

I adore scented candles especially once the nights start to get darker. I look forward to burning the geranium and rose petal one.

And I am hugely looking forward to sampling some Cocoa Black treats. I will take friends once the café is open again or I might get take-aways (when they open for those) to share with friends in a garden visit.

I LOVE the beautiful flower bouquet from Stems. Wow! It is brightening up my conservatory, where I spend lots of time in the summer. The flowers are gorgeous.

And I LOVE the card. It is so bright and cheerful.

Boys and girls I have loved being your teacher. I am sorry that we didn’t get to have a full year together because of the virus. Please say hello when you see me around Peebles. I love to hear how my past pupils are getting on.

I have many happy memories of our time together. How could I forget “Lights,  Camels, Action” or your amazing Charles Rennie Mackintosh artwork.  Thank you for being so enthusiastic to learn, so thoughtful of each other and so hard working.

I will hopefully still come to KPS occasionally to teach and I look forward to seeing you then. Have a wonderful summer. YOU are all STARS

Mrs Thomson xx

One thought on “THANK YOU P3”

1. Sadie will miss you! She’s loved p3 under your wing, especially CRM and the nativity (once she’d got over the trauma of being a camel 😉 😂!) much love to you x