Mod

On Sunday 14th October the Port Ellen Primary Gaelic Choir were at the pier at 9:15 am getting ready to go on the ferry. Then we got on the ferry and had our lunch.
After that we got on the bus. I was having so much fun. I was sitting next to Abbie and we were playing games and listening to music. Time was flying by.
When we got to Hunters Quay it was nearly time to go swimming , so we went to our lodges and came back to the swimming pool and had lots of fun.
We had dinner and it was delicious. Then we went to practise for the next day because the competition was on. We finished and it was getting late so we had to go to Lorna’s lodge and get our packed lunches.
We took 30mins to find our lodge. I was tired. So I had some juice and went to bed.
The next day I was excited when we were having breakfast.
Before we went to the competitions we went to the soft play. The other people that were doing a solo or poem went to their competition.
Then in the afternoon the choir went to our competitions and we won. We were on TV and we were great. After that we got some chips and went on the bus.
The next day we all went to the soft play and we had so much fun. Then we went shopping and I bought lots of stuff. We had lunch and went back to the shops. Then we got back on the bus and went to the ferry. This time we got a trolley to put our luggage on.
On the ferry we had dinner and we had lots of fun. We sang with Bowmore Choir and we got piped of the ferry by Abbie’s dad. I was glad to be home.
The mod was fantastic. I am going to stay in the choir and go to Paisley next year.
By Annie