The Warehouse Fire Saftey System

It was a general, quite mid-week day at the Ardbeg distillery some workers were checking on warehouse number 3, as they closed the door they forgot about the self locking mechanism to stop robbers, so when the went in the were locked in but they were lucky that they did check on the warehouse because in the left corner the was a huge raging inferno. They banged at the door but there was no answer then the sprinklers came on blasting water onto them the temperature dropped suddenly and they all were chilled to the bone.

One Reply to “The Warehouse Fire Saftey System”

1. Oh my goodness Scott, I feel like I have learnt such a lot about the Ardbeg distillery. You have incorporated a great deal of information very cleverly into your story, in the disguise of setting the scene. And then on top of that you have added a shock which just keeps getting more worrying. Well done.