The Unlucky Piano

The man walked slowly into the tiny dark room with a strange green color on the walls. In the middle of the room sat a grand piano. The rather inquisitive man shuffle forwards to the piano. A red light started glowing, and a siren went off. The man had tripped a tripwire. Suddenly a missile crashed through the roof, and the piano exploded in a millisecond. The man flew backwards though the air- all he could say was ‘SORRY PIANO !’  As a splinter of wood from the piano was catapulted into the man’s chest he instantly died, and blood and guts were scattered across the room.

3 Replies to “The Unlucky Piano”

1. Hi Jason
    What a fantastic 100WC that uses the prompts in such an exciting story. You haved used some great adjectives that bring your story to life adding drama and interest as your story develops. Well done.

2. Well done Jason! What an exciting piece of writing! I felt like I was reading a James Bond script. Brilliant use of mystery and suspense, I particularly like you use of the word ‘inquisitive’, I think it really adds to the story.
    You’ve used all the prompts very well, you should be very proud of this piece Jason! Keep it up!

3. Hi Jason, I liked the splinter of wood from the piano was catapulted into the man’s chest he instantly died