Haggis Poems

We were doing our own haggis poems for a competition to rewrite  Address to the haggis, we had to make it really good. Then it will get sent off to the judges and they’ll say if it’s good or not. We have to say wonderful things about haggis like how the haggis just pours out of the bag around the haggis, you have to gut it with a special knife, it’s called a Sgian dubh, it’s really sharp.

3 Replies to “Haggis Poems”

1. Hello,
    I don’t know the Address to the Haggis poem .It must be exciting wondering who will win the competition. Our school hasn’t entered the haggis poem competition. I don’t know many Burn’s poems do you know lots of his poems? We have been learning Shetland dialect poems and we know a couple of Scottish poems.
    From Charlotte Burravoe Primary School

2. Hello,
    I don\’t know the Address to the Haggis poem .It must be exciting wondering who will win the competition. Our school hasn\’t entered the haggis poem competition. I don\’t know many Burn\’s poems do you know lots of his poems? We have been learning Shetland dialect poems and we know a couple of Scottish poems.
    From Charlotte Burravoe Primary School

3. Hi my name is Hayley do you like the food you eta. I would like to visit you’re school. I think what you eta is disgusting.