🌸Monday the 21st of May🌸

This morning, we were practicing our songs for the school show with Mrs Rutherford. Then we went to the lunch hall for choir practice.

Before playtime, we were learning tricky words and made a quiz. Here are some words we learned!!

Coerce  Treacherous  Baleful  Ornate  Confidant

🏀⚽ PLAYTIME⚽🏀

After playtime, we were learning maths and we made another quiz. This week we’re learning about percentages. We found links from percentages.  Percentages link to fractions and decimals. 

Here are some quiz photos!!

After the quiz, we were writing in our jotters how we feel and what we have learned about percentages. Here is something we have learned: If there is 10 pieces of a cake, and one of the pieces is coloured in, that is 10% of the cake coloured in. That would be 0.1 in decimals, and one tenth in fractions.

From now on, each week we’re going to learn something new in maths, like one week we could do time, the next money, we could learn anything in maths!! Finally before lunch, we were working on a percentage textbook and we wrote our assessments. Here is our fraction, decimal and percentage maths book!!

🥤🍟LUNCH🍟🥤

After we had our lunch, we went to P.E to work on our agility and athleticism. Our I can for this P.E lesson is: I can stay up on my toes, bend my knees and explain good techniques.

Before hometime, we were learning about an insect’s anatomy  and we made posters about it. We had bronze, silver and gold.

Bronze= Picture and Label           Silver= Title, all labels, info below label   Gold= Same as silver and bronze, plus interesting bee facts

Here are some posters!!!

By 🌸Leila🌸