Happy Monday

This morning when we came in we started off doing some maths. We are learning about formal addition and subtraction. We can start from the right. I can put a zero in my calculations. I can put one digit in each box. I can use a ruler. We did 3 skills in one maths lesson. We are working on this for this week and then we are going to move onto a new topic.

After maths we went to I.C.T with Mr green. We were making a power point about Martin Luther King. We were learning about black and white people sitting at different sides on a bus. I can play about with buttons to figure it out myself. I can help each other. We had to work in pairs.

Then it was literacy time. We did three literacy tasks. The first one was French. We were learning to write down numbers. The next one was handwriting. We had  to copy down French words that where on the chalkboard but we gotta chose what letters we could join.

After literacy it was lunchtime.

Just after lunch it was assembly. We sang lots of songs and we learnt a new song. We also watch news round to see what is happening around the world.

Finally we did HWB. We were thinking how to think. We all had to think about words that make us think. Then we played a game the game is like you have a picture and some words at the bottom and you say something related to the picture but not the words at the bottom.

And the game ended off the day and now it’s home time.

BY KIMBERLEY AND CARRI X