Blizzering Tuesday

First To start of to the blizzering morning we went to assembly to do a lot of songs mr green chose the best singers to pic songs he did spring chicken,as one  and a healthy life etc from my opinion it was great.

We got back and we ONLY HAD 10 MINUTES! we were looking at landscapes\landshapes in Scotland there are 700  islands in Scotland isn’t that amazing there are lots of tourists but there would be way more if the weather was better we looked at river lochs and sea lochs.🇫🇮

After that we went and over each and every safety things so we can be safe when we are cooking for my opinion I’m extremely excited for Thursday when we Cook so we have to be extra Careful for it.

Next is maths we did a worksheet for division Afterthat we played will it divide  no one won 🙁 but someone got so close there were 4 contestants my opinion was to start safe them at the end take the risk!

After we moved on to literacy we started with spelling them moved onto readind to do critical evaluation because we will be doing it a lot in high school

We started on a book we have never read someone read first so we got an idea on what we’re doing we are going to be looking into the similes and metaphors a critical evaluation is to do what u like and don’t like about your book and give your opinion about It.you had to underline what u liked about it.📖

Next we started doing the evaluation  it was really interesting after we don idl we planned our eco friendly travel then it was the end of the day bye.

by Phoebe