Nut Free School

See the source imagePeople who suffer from nut allergies can develop a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.

If someone has a nut allergy it is not just eating nuts that can cause a severe reaction, just being touched on the skin or smelling the breath of someone who has had nuts or a product containing nuts can trigger an allergic reaction which can cause breathing and swallowing difficulties.

We cannot have nuts in school in any form.

So please do not put any nut products in your child’s packed lunch or give them a snack containing nuts. There are many other products that can present a risk, so please check the packaging of products closely.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.


Our School Values: Confidence, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Kindness

Report a Glow concern
Cookie policy  Privacy policy

Glow Blogs uses cookies to enhance your experience on our service. By using this service or closing this message you consent to our use of those cookies. Please read our Cookie Policy.