Primary 4

Hello P4!

I hope you are all well and enjoying home learning.  I hope that these tasks will help you at this time. However, please remember that you do not have to complete every task in the pack! I have just given plenty of ideas for you to choose from. There will also be weekly tasks for literacy and numeracy that will be assigned via Sumdog, Giglets, Glow/Teams and Twitter.

As always, be a visible learner and decide what is challenging for YOU and what YOU need more practice with.

I’m missing you all very much but remember I’m on Glow/Teams everyday if you need me. You can do any activities on paper, in your home learning jotter, or you can do them online via our class notebook on teams – remember you have a personal space for maths, literacy and general work.

Please take pictures of any activities that you do at home and post them on Twitter!

Miss Shaw x

Primary

4

P4 Literacy Tasks

P4 Numeracy Tasks

P4 Topic Task

Click on the link below for weekly learning

P4 Home Learning 20.04.20

P4 Home Learning 27.4.20

P4 Home Learning 4.5.20

P4 Home Learning 11.5.20

P4 Home Learning 18.5.20

P4 Home Learning 27.5.20

P4 Home Learning 1.6.20

P4 Home Learning 8.6.20

P4 Home Learning 15.6.20

P4 Home Learning 22.6.20

Our School Values: Confidence, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Kindness