Primary 4

Hello P4,

I hope you are all well and enjoying home learning.  I hope that these tasks will help you at this time. However, please remember that you do not have to complete every task in the pack! I have just given plenty of ideas for you to choose from. There will also be weekly tasks for literacy and numeracy that will be assigned via Sumdog, Giglets, Glow/Teams and Twitter.

As always, be a visible learner and decide what is challenging for YOU and what YOU need more practice with.

I’m missing you all very much but remember I’m on Glow/Teams everyday if you need me. You can do any activities on paper, in your home learning jotter, or you can do them online via our class notebook on teams – remember you have a personal space for maths, literacy and general work.

Please take pictures of any activities that you do at home and post them on Twitter!

Miss Shaw

Primary

4

Our School Values: Confidence, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Kindness