Wednesday 21st January
- Welcomed by Oliver
- Not Present-Jasmine, Ciara and Anwen weren’t there.
- Discussed Paula’s visit. We read her assessment form and put it in the notice board.
- Progress on action points. Litter police needs to get started back up again. Fairtrade tuck is getting started up soon. Water wasting is going to be getting measured and recorded.
- Fundraiser at Christmas- Sold some bags.
- Action Points- Eva- Litter sign for the pitch. Mirren- Suggestion box. Annie & Rebecca- Water fountain poster. Torin & Eva- Pen mark on water bottles. Anwen & Eva- Fairtrade tuck.
- Date of next meeting- next term with new eco moniters.
We are going to be getting all of our action points done and start them up.
By Annie Farrell