A Visit From Mr Brazier!

Today we had a visit from Mr Brazier. He showed us a presentation he had made on rivers. There was lots of interesting facts. One of the facts that I thought was very intresting was that it isn’t good to plant trees commercially near a river because it means that the river will be shaded and plants won’t be able to grow and that also means the fish won’t get all the food they need and they might die. We got our eggs and we are all very excited there are lots of them and they are very small!

By Emily

3 Replies to “A Visit From Mr Brazier!”

1. Hi, i have reading out and i will definitely bookmarrk your site, just wanted to say i liked this article.

2. Wow thats very interesting im not going to plant trees near rivers ever. I wish I could go there.What is the best food in Scotland

3. Dear Emily,

What eggs did you get? It sounds really interesting. So I found out that you don’t have to plant a tree near a river.

From Sarah