Lendrickmuir Day 2

Hello from P5.

Last night we played a murder mystery. The teachers and leaders were the suspects and we had to talk to them to figure out who killed Lord Mowbray.  It was fun a bit scary. Miss Millar was the murderer and we didn’t suspect that.

Today we have done so many activities. We walked to Gorge, built fires in bushcraft, climbed the low ropes, climbed a huge tree, played disk golf with frisbees and climbed on the climbing walls.

Tonight we are looking forward to playing on the inflatables.

I enjoyed walking to the gorge it was really cool that it has been there since the ice age.  Anderson

I loved tree climbing. I was the quickest to get to the top.  Bendi

I liked bouldering because I got into partners that I didn’t know very well and got to know people and it was very challenging. Alyssa

My favourite was bushcraft because I got to light a fire and I didn’t know how to do that before.  Lucas

We have had a lovely time so far and look forward to more activities tomorrow morning before returning home.                                                                    See you tomorrow.                                                                 

14 thoughts on “Lendrickmuir Day 2”

1. Enjoy your last day Melbel! Can’t wait to see you today so you can tell me all about it love you loads 💖😘 XoXo

2. Always thought that Miss Miller was a dodgy one 😁 sounds like your all having a great time. One more day to get caked in mud, have fun. (Rosie’s dad).

3. Hi Alyssa & P5. Great to see you’re all having a lovely time. Alyssa, glad to hear that you’ve been challenging yourself! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love Mum, Dad & Nathan x

4. Hi oscar! ♥️ Looks like your having a great time with your friends! Cant believe you climbed trees and made a fire! You can show me how to do it if we go camping! Enjoy yourself. Love mum dad and Winston

5. Hi oscar! Looks like your having a great time with your friends! Cant believe you climbed trees and made a fire! You can show me how to do it if we go camping! Love mum dad and Winston

6. Anya so pleased you made a fire , you go girl. Lots of love mum and dad xx p.s can’t wait to see you tomorrow x

7. Sounds like another fun-filled day. I’m shocked to hear Miss Millar murdered Lord Mowbray- she must have a dark side none of us suspected! Enjoy the rest of your time at Lendrick Muir. Your classmates have had a really fun day at school too. We had the Comic Relief Bake Sale and they have been making full-size figures for display in the class – great fun. Looking forward to welcoming you all back tomorrow. Sleep tight!

8. WOW it looks and sounds like you’re all having a lot of fun! Enjoy your last night and can’t wait to hear all about it on Monday.

Mrs King 😊

9. Pleased to hear you are all having great fun! I was shocked to hear that Miss Miller murdered Lord Mowbery! Lol 😝. I hope you enjoy 😉 the activities that have been organised for tomorrow. Wish I was there. Night Night. 💖🤗💖
    Love 💕 Melissa’s mum ( Louisa) X💖💕

10. Sounds like you are all having loads of fun! Callum the house is nice and quiet with you gone lol Kaedon misses you loads, me & Dad too! Love and hugs Mum xoxox

11. Hi Rosie
    Hope you are enjoying all the new activities that you have been trying. It sounds like yous have been super busy. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you home. Love mum xx

12. Great photos glad you are all having fun can’t wait to hear all about the fun you have had Anderson see you tomorrow x

13. Hi Finlay B and P5, wowzer you certainly have been busy!! Sounds like you’re having an awesome time. Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow. Have a great evening. 😄😄 Lots of love Finlay B’s mum and dad.xx