Lendrickmuir Day 1

Hello everyone. Primary 5 have arrived safely in Lendrickmuir and have enjoyed our first day.

We went on a walk at the gorge. The water was going really fast and there was a massive waterfall.  Liam.

I went to the forest to do bushcraft which is making a fire and we heated up water to make juice.  Jack

We did archery it was really fun.  I did quite well. Anya

We played disc golf in the barn.  We had to throw frisbees into a basket.  Melissa

In the afternoon we did some problem solving in the forest.  It was really hard but we worked together and managed to solve quite a few.  Our favourite was trying to get everyone through a giant spiders web.

We we are all settled into our rooms and have enjoyed our lunch and dinner.

More information and photos to follow tomorrow.

From Primary 5 at Lendrickmuir

24 thoughts on “Lendrickmuir Day 1”

1. I loved all of it ❤️❤️ But I am sad it had to end 😭😭 my favourite bit was the archery 🏹

2. Hi Emily & all the P5s,sounds like you are all having great fun. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back Friday,lots of love.Mum,Dad &Samxx

3. Hi Harley, hope you having an amazing time, can’t wait to hear all about it. Lots of love Mum, Dad, Leona, Courtney and Jude xxx

4. Melissa and all the lovely primary 5s I hope you have had a really good day !💕💖😊 😘. 💖🤗💕💖💕🤗😘 I look forward to seeing more photos!
    Love 💕 Mum/ Louisa 💖💕❤️💖🦁

5. Wow Charlie sounds like you have had a very busy first day! Glad to hear you all arrived safely. I hope all the boys and girls have a great time, and the teachers too! Love you lots Mum and Sean xx

6. Morning Anya hope you slept well. Have an amazing second day. We can’t wait to see the photos. Love mum and dad xx

7. Good morning Melissa and P5. Hope you all had a good sleep 😴 and enjoy your day today.
    Lots of love 💕 Mum/ Louisa. Xxxx

8. Melissa I’m pleased 😀 you enjoyed playing disc golf in the barn and frisbees.
    Love 💕 Mum. 💖💖💕💖🤗

9. Sounds like it’s been great fun so far can’t wait to hear all about tomorrow’s activities and see the photos. Hopefully you all get a great sleep xx

10. Glad to hear you’ve had a fun day. At school, we’ve been making movie posters related to the Scottish Wars of Independence, learning to refine web searches and creating music using Garage Band on the iPads. Looks like we’re all having a lot of fun. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

11. Sounds like you’re all having fun. Hope you’re too Riley. Will see you soon and looking forward to more updates. Love mum, dad, Oliver and Lori xxx

12. Melissa I’m pleased 😀 you enjoyed playing disc golf in the barn and frisbees.
    Love 💕 Mum. 💖💖💕💖🤗

13. Melissa and all the lovely primary 5s 💕💖😊 I hope you are all having a great time. Missing you 😘. Night Night. Lots of Love 💕 Mum/ Louisa. X💖🤗💕💖💕🤗😘

14. Hi Rosie
    Glad you there safe and sound. Sounds like yous have had a busy first day. Love you lots. Mum, Craig & Ryan xx

15. Sounds like a lot of fun hope you all have a great sleep and can’t wait to see how tomorrow goes x

16. Max Maden – Glad you arrived safely – sounds like you are having a great time. Missing you loads and can’t wait to hear all about it when you are home. Mum & Dad

17. Brilliant to hear you arrived safe and have already been exploring! I would have screamed at the spiders web! I bet you were all much braver than I would be.

Have fun oscar. Love mum and dad and Winston xxx

18. Hi Finlay B and the rest of P5, sounds like you are having a ball!!! You will definitely sleep well after all those activities. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Night night Finlay. Lots of love Mum and Dad.xx

19. Liam,
    We’re glad you all had a great day. We miss you and hope you have a fantastic time. Keep smiling. 😊 Carla says hi too.

From Mom, Dad, Carla and Bonnie