Skills for Learning, Life and Work
We are developing our Skills for Learning, Life and Work by working in groups. Click on the links from the drop down menu to find out what responsibilities we have in Primary 7.
Check back regularly to see what we are working on!
In P7 we have the responsibility to promote Global Citizenship within our school.
Our groups in P7 are:
- Fairtrade – supporting ethical trading by choosing products that change lives. Find out more here
- Rights Action Group – encouraging others to support children’s rights locally and globally. Read more about rights here
- Eco – encouraging everyone to reduce, reuse and recycle to help keep our environment clean. Learn more here
- JRSO – travelling safely and minimising pollution by walking or cycling to school. Click here
- Funky 5 + 2 – promoting healthy eating at break and lunch times.
- Sports Leaders – helping other lead a fit and healthy lifestyle and organising sports activities and rotas for our class.
- Literacy Group – responsible for writing our school newspaper, the Gourock Gossip, and class newsletters.
- House Captains – being role models for the younger pupils and our peers.