Blogging Charter for P7

rightsP7 have created their own Blogging Charter to ensure safe use of the internet and a guide of how to respect others online.

Please see below!

Our Blogging Charter

• Only use first names!
  • Keep personal information private – such as your home phone number or home address.
  • Make sure you have permission to post photographs of people e.g.. people in the picture or the teacher.
  • You shouldn’t share your Password with anyone.cyber bullying
  • Do tell your parents or teacher if you come across anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
  • Do obey the ‘Grandmother rule’ – anything you put on the internet could be read by your Gran so only write things you could say to the nicest of Grannies!
  • Please refrain from posting anything that could hurt anyone.
  • Don’t make arrangements to meet strangers over the internet!
  • DO enjoy using our Blog!

By P7

ESAFETYsafebooksafety

One thought on “Blogging Charter for P7”

1. I really enjoyed the burns supper it will be one of my favourite things in primary school. The food cooked by Jill was very nice we had home made soup and haggis neeps and tatties and a strawberry gateaux for desert, I wish I could do it again .I was quite nervous when it came to my part but the teachers and my mum said I done well. It was good watching everyone else perform their part, especially the toast to the lassies. Nobody had seen it yet and I thought it would be terrible like [knock knock, who’s there doctor, doctor who, good guess] but it was actually really good. the reply was good as well, they had a lot of props and they put a lot of effort into it. Personally I think the toast was better, not just because I am a boy, I really liked it. It was a really amazing night and I will always remember it. It was all worth it in the end to.