Christmas Market 2015

Recently our class have been organising an Enterprise by making crafts for a Christmas Market. First we had to plan and organise what we were going to sell and ask other classes to help out and make stuff.  We decided to design/paint Christmas tree baubles, Little treasure box’s and even make snowflakes! We all know we did a good job because they looked beautiful! We learned how to paint the Christmas baubles because you have to use different paint and it was hard but I got it. I found the baubles really challenging with the paint but I found away to overcome it by just keeping patient. It was difficult at first planning helpers to be on each staff along with a couple of pupils from that class. We had to go over money skills and we learned about profit and loss. It was important to practice giving change. Parents came for tea and coffee and bought some home baking as well as crafts. It was great success because we raised over £800! It was definitely a team effort from P7 and the rest of the school.

By Primary 7

4 thoughts on “Christmas Market 2015”

1. Well done everyone I want to give a great big thank you to our fabulous Mrs hunter and Mr Rodgers ! I learned lots of skills throughout this period of time e.g how to work on my painting skills money how to work with younger age groups than my own and most importantly team work all because of our amazing teachers Mr Rodgers and Mrs hunter so thank you !

2. Wow – 800 pounds is a lot of money to raise. Well done. Did you get to spend it on something for your class or did it just cover your costs?