A Little Motivation

Sometimes when things become difficult either at school or at home, we need a little motivation to make us feel better.

Research some motivational quotes.

Post your favourite quote below and why you like it!

20 thoughts on “A Little Motivation”

1. I honestly agree with Zander I always say ” never give up ” i know that qoute because my favourite WWE Superstar John Cena Says It 😀 .

2. My favourite quote to remember is ‘The only person you have to be better than is the person you were yesterday ‘ . This quote is my favourite because it helps me remember that you have to be yourself at all times and that your not better that anyone else .

3. my favourite quote is the same as Ellie’s (The only person you have to be better than is the person you were yesterday) It is my favourite quote because you don’t have to be better than anybody accept the person you were yesterday. Always be yourself because that’s the best you can be

4. My favourite quote is Don’t judge me by my past I’m not in the past anymore . Accept me for who I am because this is me today . I think it explains a lot. Sometimes you do something that you didn’t mean to do but you can’t change the past.

5. My favourite quote is “Haters will broadcast your failures but whisper your success” it is a really strong quote it is a football quote and It really stands out to all the footballers as you may know Cristano Ronaldo he is one of the most successful football players he had a ruff start to his football dream but he just kept trying and look at him now Personally best football player ! Ronaldo has his own quote aswell its my second favourite qoute “Your Love Makes Me Strong But Your Hate Makes Me Unstoppable” As I said this means alot to me !