Positive Thinking

Being positive is powerful!

Is your glass half full or half empty? Think about what you have achieved in school and at home so far. What are you proud of?

Reflect on your strengths and areas to work on and tell me what you would like to achieve this term.

Think about the positive effect this will have on you, your school life and your work!

16 thoughts on “Positive Thinking”

1. I am proud of my ability to swim and I think that I am a confident swimmer.Recently I have started playing pool and I hope to better myself at this soon.

2. I’m really proud of my dancing skills. I have been dancing since I was five years old. I go to a lot of competitions and I hope I continue to do dance. I also do gymnastics at my dancing and I’m learning a lot of new things and I’m always practising my skills at home because I love it.

3. i am really proud of how i can do my gymnastics .I have just started gymnastics i am in diamonds gymnastics. I really like it i have been in a lot of differnt clubs such as dazzels and lots more .But i mostly like this one i really hope i will land my backflip i can do it but i just land on my back and its really sore but im just going to keep trying.

4. I’m really proud of my progress in football. I started football 7 years ago and im still in the same team. When i was younger i had trials with celtic i got threw but i had to quit because my mum and dad couldnt drive. I regret it but it had to be done. Now alot of my friends say im one of the best at football in the school some of them say im so good at skills but i dont believe them. In my football team i got dropped to the second team but i kept my positive thinking and that helped me alot. Now im in the top team ( the best team ) we are the the best in the league we have won the division title 3times in a row. My team is in the first division. Next year we go to 11 a-side… And thats my story of positive thinking

5. I am really proud of myself for progressing on my football career. I started football at the age of three I went to a mini Morton club down at the sport centre. a few weeks later I got asked to go down to the battery park. The team name was called first touch football coaching I was the first person to join because my birthday is on the first of January although they never stared a 2004s team yet so I just had to join the older ones. The first game with first touch came and the team we were versing was port Glasgow boys. When I scored my first goal for first touch I was over the moon. 1 year later I got asked to go for trials with Dundee I couldn’t go because I never had a car at the time although Morton asked me if I wanted to go to Morton. I got threw to Morton and now im making good progress and that is my story about positive thinking 🙂

6. i am really proud of myself i have made a huge improvement on my maths & english last year & i hope to make a bigger improvement this year i’m having a good time in primary 7 so far i hope it continues.

7. I am really happy this year for my learning abilities,not just in school out of school aswell. I have improved in sport language and some maths. I think my cup is half full not half empty.

8. Everybody Is good at something,I think I’m really good at ICT whereas some people maybe good at football or gymnastics because we all can’t be brilliant at everything as nobody is perfect but if u try hard enough u will get better

9. I have achieved talking out infront of people in class and at plays I feel good when I’m happy and I do good I’m proud of all the activities I do and of my art work I need to b more confident and voice more I love my girls brigade gymnastics dancing and out door bowling I’m happy when I do them and I go to athletics embroidery gardening and Chloe after school xx

10. I have improved on my abillity of drama im in a show this year called A lang time ago in a fairy land . I know this show is going to outstanding and that we will all do so well . I love doing drama hey what can i say its my thing. In drama i am much more confident in myself now than i was, how much more confdent can you be ? But i have improved and i hope i can keep it up !

11. I am really proud of my ability to act! P4 is where it all started we had a play it was called jelly pieces or something like that anyway I was the mum of a child that kept asking me to throw down a jelly piece from a 20 story flat, this was at the festival we performed it and we came second place I think and every one was laughing because I was in a tiny box and my head just pops up xD Then moving on to P5 ugh one of my best plays I loved this one! Of course I was another mamy! It was coming up to bonfire night so we did a play about it and I was the mamy and my child was Ellie and it was so funny we where the main parts it had so much patter in it so funny I want to do it again 😉 So P6 ahh loved this one! It was about world war II and I was another mamy! Im not going to say anything for this because I have it on video ! Watch it here 😀 >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVTqNG-ItZk !
    So P7 all about friendship for our buddies in primary 1! If you want to here about this one check out our blog for it!