Qualities of a Good Friend

To have a good friend is to be a good friend!

What qualities do you think you need to be a good friend?  friendship 2

What is important to you? Should you be caring, helpful, patient or be good at making others laugh? Is it ok to treat others differently online than you do in the real world?  Write your response below!

friendship 1friendship 3friendship 4

3 thoughts on “Qualities of a Good Friend”

1. It’s very important to be caring and helpful to other people. You should be patient with friends when talking to them and allow them to give there opinion. You can make other people laugh when it’s ok to but not when they or you are being serious. When you are on line you should treat people the same way as you would in the real world.

2. To be a good friend you have to have their back. I’m kind, I’m caring, I’m helpful, I’m loyal and I like to keep them happy xx

3. To be a good friend you have to be honest with each other. Also you have to respect each other’s feelings. There should be no difference no matter if your friend is online or you speak to them face to face. You should treat everybody the same even if they have a disability or not. Make them happy by making them laugh if they are feeling down, be patient with them if they are sensitive.