SLF 2015

We are blogging live from the Scottish Learning Festival. Scott, Ellie, Mrs Hunter and I have just presented about how we blog in the classroom . We talked about why we blog, how we organise it and how we write our posts. It was a bit nerve-wracking but we were confident and spoke with a loud clear voice! At the end everybody told us that they enjoyed our presentation and going to look at our blog. We have enjoyed looking at all the stands and we got to control a robot using coding! We also loved getting lots of freebies like pens, badges, bags and pencils!

Read all about it from John Johnson here!

4 thoughts on “SLF 2015”

1. Hi Folks,
    You did really well at SLF today. It was as delight to hear you talking about blogging. Seeing this post appear was icing on the cake for me. I love they way to managed to post life from the festival.
    Mrs Hunter did a brilliant job of helping you explain how to organise blogging in the classroom and letting people know of the benefits.
    Happy Blogging!

2. I’m so proud of us u all did so well ! I can’t thank Mr Johnston enough for inviting us to the slf. It was so great I had lots of fun and I learned lots of new interesting and different things. We got lots of freebies! Oh just that day I’m gonna remember for a long time. I want to thank my amazing teacher for taking us there in her lovely white Volvo, and pulling all of that off. I had an amazing day thank you Mrs Hunter and Mr Johnston .

3. I’m very proud that Whinhill Primary were given the opportunity to showcase their learning with colleagues across Scotland. I got very positive feedback about your presenting skills – so very well done. What a wonderful opportunity.

4. Hi there,
    I think that it is a really awesome opportunity that you got to go and speak and share about your blog. I hope that sometime in this year our class will get the chance to go to something like this in NZ. What was the best bit about the festival? What do you blog about? And what is your favorite thing about your blog? We have only just started our blog but I’m already enjoying the blogging and I love commenting on others blog posts.
    From Gracie