P4/5 are doing the Easter play. The play is called the Selfish Giant,I am called Bob in it. It is very hard to remember all my lines but I try my best. My favorite seen is scene one.
1. You will need a good memory for the script.
2. Speak loud.
3. Either be very tall for a giant or have building skills.
4. Follow stage directions
5. Don’t speak too fast.
6. Know which side to go onto the stage.
7. Have the right props
8. Have enough people for all the characters.
9. You will need to practice.
10. Speak clearly.
.We need to know all our words off by heart
.Know stage directions
.Have actions when you are speaking