Wednesday 1st April

Welcome to April Group 6!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Morning Circle

Today on your timetable you can follow your morning routines from the symbol boards below.

Can you use more than one symbol to talk about the weather? Can you take a photo of the weather out of your window and send it too me?

Nikki tells me that you have all being working hard at choosing new emotions each morning, can you have a think about how you feel throughout the day if your emotions change?

Lifeskills

Remember to choose a job in the house to help at home.

Movement

For movement today, why not shake it up a bit with some Zumba Minions style!! I promise your mum’s and dad’s will love this song and want to do it every-day!!

Literacy- I have put a literacy activity on e-mail today as we are having trouble uploading some contents onto the Blog at the moment. Its an ‘All About Me’ activity sheet.

PE- Choose an activity from Gerry and Pedro’s Blog post.

Story- Choose a favorite book from home and share it with your family. What did you like about the story? Who is the favorite character in the book? Can you think of 2 good words to describe them?

Sign of the Day – See what Lorna is signing today?

Art – check out art activities from David and Steve. You could post your finished pictures!

Science & HWB – Look at the recipe cards to make Easter egg cakes at home. The science of cooking…..and the chocolate is the HWB bit😉 You can colour the sheet in while you are waiting for the cakes to be ready in the fridge.

Of course there are plenty other science activities on the Blog to try out too😊

Have a great Wednesday!