Hi Group 2! Hooray – it’s a new month, today is the 1st of May!
- Morning Activities
- Assembly – Have a look at Tracey’s assembly
- Literacy: Time for some listening skills – can you guess the sound; point to the right picture
- Social Studies: Have a look at the SOCIAL STUDIES section to see what Ana has for you
- Story: Here’s a story about Hairy Maclary: https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/storybooks-and-games/hairy-maclary/
- Sign of the Day:
- Food Technology: Check out the Pinewood recipe book under ‘resources’ for ideas for what to make today, or click on the FOOD TECHNOLOGY section to find out what Hazel has planned for you
- ICT/Technology: Check out what Kirsty has planned for you today in the ICT section
- Music: Have a look on Connie’s MUSIC section to see what delights she has for you!
Have a fantastic weekend, Group 2!
- Morning Activities:
- Maths: Today is all about prepositions – can you say, choose or cut and stick where they are all hiding – in front or behind?<
- Fiddly Fingers:
- Story: Sign along to Rumble in the Jungle here: https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/storybooks-and-games/rumble-in-the-jungle/
- Sign of the Day
- Music – Click on MUSIC to find out what Connie has planned for you today
- Dance –Find out what Rachel has planned for you by clicking on the DANCE section
Good morning Red class,
what is the weather like today?
Life skills – can you help sort the cutlery
maths – try the numberblocks
fiddly fingers – try this
all you need are some pasta and straws.
snack – remember to wash you hands,
then remember to tidy up your plate
story – same as yesterday!
sign of the day – check Lorna’s posts
music – see what Connie and Gordon’s posts
lunch – remember to wash your hands
then tidy up
sensory – you’ll need shaving foam, paint and your fingers!
dance – check what Rachel has posted
I thought you could finish the day by looking at the zoo animals again,
I hope you have a nice day,