Thursday and Gina is back

Hello song – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN1Cyr0ZK9M
Weather – ask them to go outside and see if warmer or colder than yesterday – it’s a bit foggy – how does that happen? can they find out?
Jobs of the day – use the page in their pack or can they suggest a new job – maybe a job for each room of the house? they are very used to doing tick-lists so can you make one (other members of the family too can join in!)
Sign of the day – check the blog for today’s sign
Lifeskills – one of their goals was to follow a photographic sequence of tasks – I will put one below to show what I mean – today can they make a sandwich? they have been brilliant doing this in cookery and pretty much independent
Story – Easter egg hunt – this is a great story and very funny – I will send some Clicker 8 games for you to do too – check your email
Fiddly fingers if you have a balloon at home …or you can use an empty bottle or washing up/detergent bottle – glue and string/wool – can they make sure no gaps?
Maths – join Carol Vorderman’s maths page – it’s totally free – go to the end where it says free access (I did it this morning ) – make an account for your child – my daughter did it years ago over the summer and it’s got some great activities and challenges and games too (I will send an email with some egg pattern work this morning too)
Music – please go onto the blog and see Connie’s ideas – she is their music teacher (Gordon too has put some ideas on)
Dance – please see Rachel’s ideas as she is the dance teacher – or you can go onto Oti Mabuse’s social media pages for a dance lesson that is Disney themed – that is the lady from Strictly  – today’s theme is Shrek!!

Sensory play – today some relaxation using all the senses

Smell – hand cream
Touch – hand or foot massage (they have been out with Marion so will be experts!)
Listen and watch
Taste – have you tried the marshmallow challenge (obviously will need a marshmallow…hold it in your hands, smell it…feel it…and then put it into your mouth….do not chew…how does it feel in mouth…then they can slowly eat it…ask them to describe what they have experienced!)
Please see email for any other questions 🙂