Primary 2 21.4.20

Good morning boys and girls!

We hope you managed to download your Learning packs for the next two weeks and have made a start at working your way through these. Remember to do a literacy, numeracy and across the curriculum every day. Tick off each task once it is complete. The work can be written into your jotters and you can post pictures of your work in Learning Journals. We were so happy to see so many of you actively engaged over the Easter holidays and posting lots of pictures of your activities.

BBC Bitesize is releasing 3 lessons a day for children to complete at their leisure. The lessons are brilliant and engaging.  You can access them using this link:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zjpqqp3/year-1-lessons/1

A new book has been released helping explain what the Coronavirus is. It is illustrated by Gruffalo illustrator Axel Scheffler. The book answers key questions in simple language appropriate for 5 to 9 year olds.

https://nosycrowcoronavirus.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Coronavirus-ABookForChildren.pdf

Remember to keep accessing Education City, there have been new games set for you in the homework section however you can also choose a game of your choice using the search button.

Tuesday is one of our P.E days so make sure you are active today: you could take part in Joe Wicks live P.E lesson at 9am or play a little sport in your garden since the weather is nice!

Have you all heard about Captain Tom and him raising millions for the NHS charity by walking the length of his garden? Well it is nearly his 100th Birthday and we are being encouraged to send him a birthday card or wish. If you wish to send something here is the address:

Captain Tom Moore

C/O Marston Moretaine Post Office

67 Bedford Road

Marston Mortaine

Bedford

MK43 0LA

Have a good day boys and girls,

Miss Rafferty and Miss Pringle

2 thoughts on “Primary 2 21.4.20”

1. Good morning Harris!!
    Sounds like you are settling in to working away at home and doing it very well. I know the weather has been lovely, still a little breezy but perfect for hanging out the washing and playing in the garden. Super, I am glad you have managed to access the learning grid and begin working away through the tasks. Well done!
    That is very kind of Mummy to sort all that out for you- I would love to see some pictures!
    You too Harris- keep up the super work.
    Miss Rafferty x

2. Good morning Miss Rafferty. Another lovely sunny day. I did my spiral spelling and some french and numeracy yesterday, then mummy took me outside with my ball for some exercise. We had a long walk with Buster after lunch. I took my scooter. I also did some of the new games on education city, and read mummy a story. The smartest giant in town. It’s so funny. I have done Rme and look, cover write check this morning already, and mummy is going to make me an obstacle course in the garden this afternoon for p.e. Have a good day. Love Harris x