Snow day 3

Hi Everyone,

Well done to all the children who have sent in pictures of what they have been doing. It is good to see all the inventive ways you are completing work.

My reading groups keep practicing your reading. This can be your school reading book or something you are reading at home. Next week if would be good if you could bring in any comics, magazines or books you have been reading to share with the group.

My math group keep a list of the games you have been playing to share with the group next week. Which is your favourite?

P6 and P7 I hope you are finding time to practice your words for the show. You could ask other family members to play the other parts to help you.

Euro Quiz group it would be good if you could share any interesting facts with us. What is the most obscure fact you have found? What fact has surprised you?

Enjoy your snow day but keep safe and warm.

Mrs Gilmour

2 thoughts on “Snow day 3”

1. Oh what a shame! She has been very good so far though so she obviously knows the majority of them. Tell her not to worry. I know she is going to be fabulous in the role.

2. Hi Mrs Gilmour,
    Sakina left her lines in school on Tues, so far Quasimodo has not been able to practice 😕